Saturday, January 15, 2011

Legian, laughs and leaving

Had a lazy last day in Legian, flying out at 10 30 pm. I was up early and had the whole pool to myself...



Some funny things have happened. Firstly the cab driver who when I said my mother was still alive, swivelled his head to me and said in a loud and shocked voice " your mother is still alive ?!" When I said yes and my father to he just looked shocked. Not sure how old he thought I was!!! I think it may have something to do with people living to a younger age in Bali ( or thats what my ego is saying!).

Anyway I spent most of the morning reading by the pool, with a bit of swimming



 Tom also had a relaxing morning, while Kate braved the shops ( and sleazy cabbies!)

Then Kate and I had the afternoon in the Spa, massage, facial, and complementary hair wash and dry. While the massage and facial were great, I ended up looking like John Travolta in Hairspray after my blowdry!!!

We enjoyed one last meal on the beach

No comments:

Post a Comment