Monday, January 20, 2014

Last night

So a lovely pre trip day of squashing incebreaker into a small bag, because cambodia says less is more. Then quick visit to Helen and Noel before checking into the Amora Jamison in Sydney ( wotif mystery hotels are great). Tom has shown me a good time of beer, snitzel, icecream, beer and siliness.

We now both relaxing with ipads. Early start, in a cab by 530 am.




Feeling excited and very underprepared . But perhaps that is what 2014 is all about, more spontaneity and less control. Big question is, will my ego let me write unemployed on the departure card, or will I do as per the NZtrip where I lied and wrote manager? Hmmm.....

This is where I'm going http://www.opportunitycambodia.org.au

1 comment:

  1. I hope you wrote 'Life Manager Extraordinaire' on your departure card. :)

    ReplyDelete