Monday, October 8, 2012

Dawn in Kathmadu

Ok, this is a journey of self discovery and I have already made a big one. I wake up at 4 am no matter what time zone I am in!! Yes thats right after a cracking 4 hours sleep I'm up to greet the sun.


 So time for my yoga and a walk before brecky.  This is the view from my hotel room.
Power outages happen all the time, then the hotel generator kicks in. Oh and hot showers are certain between 6 and 9 am and pm, other times warm to v cool!!

Discovered that maybe I won't be living entirely on lentils, as boiled eggs seem to be the universal food, with street vendors selling them.



Many families ( mum, dad, kids and dogs) asleep on the street.

 Rickshaw drivers abound, and I stick out like a tourist no matter how how hard I try to blend in.

No comments:

Post a Comment